- ARRIVAL Given that there isn’t a 24 hour per day reception service, it is asked that the guest communicates by telephone or email the hour of arrival. Neglecting to do this might cause a waiting time for which the guest can’t be riembursed for.
Check in from 12:00 to 18:00 o’clock
Check out until 10:00 o’clock
(except previously established exceptions)
- DOCUMENTS At the moment of arrival to the B&B, guests must provide their identification documents (Passport, Identity Card or License), in order to allow for proper registration.
- PAYMENT The balance must be provided upon arrival and there is no possibility of refund in case of early departure from the days of stay agreed.
- CITY TAX The City Tax that is established by law.
- KEYS AND MAGNETIC CARD In the case that the set of keys and the magnetic
card are lost, they must be paid for by the guest with the cost of € 50 for the keys and € 80 for the magnetic card.
- BREAKFAST Breakfast is served from 7:30 am to 9:30 am.
(it’s possible to have self service before or after this time as long as it has been arranged with the owner beforehand)
- CLEANING SERVICE The cleaning of the room will be done everyday until 11:00 pm. Therefore, if the room is still occupied after this time, the room cleaning will be done the next day.
- SHEETS AND TOWELS The change of sheets and towels will be done at the 3rd day of your stay.
- BATHROOM It is asked to not throw anything else except toilet paper in the WC!
- PERSONAL PROPERTY The B & B disclaims any responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to objects of your property left unattended in rooms or common areas.
- SMOKING, ALCOHOL AND DRUGS Inside of the rooms, as well as in all indoor areas provided by the B & B, it is absolutely forbidden to use tobacco, drugs and a large quantity of alcohol consumption.
- DEPARTURE AND BAGGAGE
The day of departure you can leave your luggage in the breakfast room with waiver of any liability on the part of management, which will give you another set of keys that you must deposit on the desk before leaving the B & B.
- OTHER GUESTS It’s forbidden to give access to the B&B to people outside of the registered guests.
- ANIMALS Animals are not permitted in the B&B
- DAMAGES In general, any damage provoked by the guest must be paid for in
proportion to the damage done.
- SILENCE Please remember to not make excessive noise for the other people of the
- INFORMATION The staff is at your disposal for any inquiries or information you might need.
- The fire extinguisher is located in the hallway.
- Other important numbers: 112 (Carabinieri) 113 (Police) 115 (Fire Department) The mobile phone number of the owner Marianna is: 349.8319631
The following rules to be followed are not only those established from the law, but aboveall those dictated from good sense and reciprocal respect!